Let’s face it: every business today has its fair share of time-consuming manual tasks that can’t be ignored. As an expanding eCommerce brand, you’ll eventually grow tired of these repetitive manual tasks that increase costs and disrupt your team’s productivity.
If you’re looking for different platforms to streamline and automate your eCommerce operations, you’ve come to the right place.
However, with so many different platforms available, choosing the best-automated solutions for your company can be difficult. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best automation platforms that can be used to easily automate the majority of your processes. This guide will cover:
Top 6 Ecommerce Automation Tools to Boost Your Productivity
Benefits of an Ecommerce Automation Software
First, let’s take a look at some of the key ways that automation can benefit your eCommerce business.
According to one study by consulting firm McKinsey, 45% of workplace tasks can be automated using existing technologies. Automating repetitive tasks will allow you to free up resources and allocate them toward more productive tasks.
Let’s face it: new employees are difficult to find, expensive to hire, and time-consuming to train. So, set up an automation system that improves your workflow and frees up your employees for more complex problems.
Automation can help efficiently manage various eCommerce tasks. Save time and effort by sorting and routing different tasks to the appropriate teams. Consider the benefits of being able to resolve issues in a streamlined manner, rather than bouncing tasks around to different people.
If your customer data was dispersed across multiple systems and not synced, you would most likely spend a significant amount of time and resources searching for, managing, and reentering data. So, an automation system can provide your team with quick, detailed information on all customer data.
Your agents can only work so many hours per day. If your team is unavailable, an automated system can take over and provide links to resources to answer questions. The goal is to reduce the number of customer requests that your agents have to deal with by providing instant responses around the clock.
Improve customer satisfaction
Without automated tools, manually personalizing the customer experience across different touchpoints sounds simply painful. An automated tool can collect incoming inquiries from various sources/ touchpoints and conveniently lay them all out for streamlined support.
Top 6 Ecommerce Automation Tools to Boost Your Productivity Helplama Helpdesk Helplama’s Helpdesk is the tool for you if you’re looking for an all-in-one platform for automating customer service and quickly resolving issues. The helpdesk provides a unified platform for communicating with customers via their preferred channels, such as email, chat, social media, and so on. Let’s take a look at some of the top features listed down below.
- Helplama integrates email support and also provides AI-drafted emails. This can significantly reduce your email traffic as well as your team’s workload.
- It is also one of the few helpdesks that come with an easy-to-use training module that will train and test your team members.
- The helpdesk improves response time and productivity by providing AI-suggested responses based on previous tickets handled.
- With a single click, you can integrate with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magneto, and WooCommerce, among others.
- Standard plan- $99 3 users/ month
- Pro plan- $199 3 users/ month
- Enterprise plan- $399 3 users/ month
- A 15-day free trial for each plan
Link to Helplama Helpdesk: https://helpdesk.helplama.com/home/?cirklestudio.co
If you want a simple way to plan, schedule, and publish social media posts, Buffer is the way to go. You can queue up content on an automated schedule or choose a custom time for each post. We discovered that the statistics section is excellent for tracking the progress of your efforts and gaining in-depth insights into specific social channels.
- The platform allows you to plan and publish across multiple channels from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
- The buffer includes built-in analytics that tracks key engagement metrics such as clicks, shares, comments, and favorites.
- You can add an RSS feed directly from Buffer, view the most recent posts from the feed, and then add them to your queue.
- You can even create a completely free microsite to begin selling your products and services using Buffer’s Start Page feature.
Buffer provides a free plan for managing up to 3 channels. Paid plans include:
- Essentials plan- $5/ month/ per channel
- Team plan- $10/ month/ per channel
- Agency plan- $100/ month/ 10 channels
Link to Buffer: https://buffer.com/
Stock Sync, one of the most highly rated Shopify inventory management plugins, can help you automatically update your inventory, manage product pricing, and export or sync inventory to other sales channels. On an hourly or daily basis, it will also automatically update your data between warehouses, vendors, drop shippers, and so on.
- Set Stock Sync to automatically change your inventory feed to automate inventory scheduling.
- The app allows you to create custom alerts. For example, it can notify you of low inventory levels.
- With the help of the Quantity Rules, you can set the amount to avoid overselling.
- The platform supports CSV, XML, Excel, Google Sheets, Rest API, SOAP, and more.
Stock Sync provides a free plan as well as a 14-day trial version of its paid product.
- Basic plan- $5/ month
- Pro plan- $10/ month
- Enterprise plan- $49/ month
Link to Stock Sync: https://stock-sync.com/
Shopify Flow is an exclusive app for Shopify Advanced and Plus users that allows businesses to easily automate selling processes from the backend. The platform includes a library of templates to get you started, or you can use the visual workflow builder to create your own automation. It should be noted that the platform is only available in English.
- Shopify Flow notifies you when products are running low on stock and merchandises them in your store.
- It sends expedited shipping notifications to the logistics team.
- The app personalizes marketing by tagging customers based on their purchasing habits.
- When you receive a negative review, Shopify Flow creates a support ticket for you.
Flow is free to install for customers on the Shopify Advanced, or Shopify Plus plan Link to Shopify Flow: https://apps.shopify.com/flow
ActiveCampaign is a user-friendly platform that combines marketing/ sales automation and CRM. It includes various automation features, allowing you to eliminate manual tasks such as Segmentation, lead nurturing, follow-ups, etc. A stand-out feature is the automated contact management that allows you to see your whole sales process at a glance.
- The platform includes pre-built automation workflows, marketing campaign automation guides, training videos, and live one-on-one support to assist you.
- The leads scoring feature assists in tracking interactions and filtering the best leads.
- Even the lite plan from ActiveCampaign includes unlimited emails.
- The Active Campaign mobile app allows your team to work on the go.
The pricing plans differ based on the number of contacts. Here are the plans for 1000 contacts:
- Lite plan – $29/ month
- Plus plan – $49/ month
- Professional plan – $149/ month
- Enterprise plan – Custom Pricing
Link to ActiveCampaign: https://www.activecampaign.com/
If you need automated order fulfillment software that acts as a hands-off shipping and warehousing solution, ShipBob is the platform for you. It provides best-in-class fulfillment services, built-in inventory management tools, and demand forecasting based on existing data. ShipBob’s network of fulfillment centers enables you to split inventory across locations for faster and more cost-effective delivery. They also offer volume shipping discounts from major carriers such as FedEx, DHL, USPS, and UPS.
Must Read: How to enable Carrier calculated shipping?
- ShipBob’s pricing is simplified and transparent based on delivery speed
- Automated order fulfillment and tracking information sync
- The platform lets you filter orders by status, search for specific orders, and see a quick timeline view of where your order is in the fulfillment process
- It is also simple to integrate the software with Shopify and other eCommerce platforms
ShipBob has a flexible pricing system for orders shipped, storage in warehouses, receiving inventory, and any custom projects. Reach out here to know more.
Link to ShipBob: https://www.shipbob.com/
To be honest, far too many eCommerce teams waste far too much time dealing with problems that automation could solve far more quickly and effectively. We hope this guide helps you choose the right eCommerce automation tools for your business needs. It’s important to note that there is no one-size-fits-all formula here; since each business has its own requirements. That’s why, we’ve provided a general overview of these automation tools, including their usage, pricing, and features. Good luck!