Shipping Rate App Shopify allows customers to select delivery dates and times or schedule in-store pickup Shopify. Add a cut-off time for each day. APP manages orders on the order listing page + calendar with order status.
The Shopify Shipping app can modify based on the customer’s selected day of the week. Control shipping price based on the same day, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow date selected.
Shopify Shipping rate app solution for Advance Shipping rules based on products, Delivery Date, and Zip codes/Postcode.
Store Pickup (Click & Collect) + Local Delivery + Order Delivery Date
- Unlimited locations create.
- Store pickup location with Google MAP.
- Control holidays, and weekends and set up different available times for each day of the week.
- Min And Max Interval Days.
- Product Selection for Store Pickup & Local Delivery in Shopify.
- Zipcode restriction for Local Delivery in Shopify.
- Translate the app to store language.
- Limit order per day.
- Order tagging.
- Order conditions.
- Order update(Out of delivery, Ready for pickup) by email.
Also Read: Best Shopify App for Shipping Rate, Local Delivery & In-Store Pickup
Shopify Shipping Rates by Zip Code:
APP features require carrier-calculated shipping defined by Shopify for your store to retrieve shipping rates from external sources.
- Based on Zip code, Products, Cart total, quantity, weight, surcharge, and percentage base calculate the shipping price on Shopify checkout.
- The app supports all the countries like the US, UK, France, Canada, Spain, Australia, etc…
- Rate modifier to update rate based on conditions like order total, customer address, the cart has the item, etc… Ex: Restrict PO BOX shipping.
- Display duplicate rate with updated title and price.
- Shipping rate/Zipcode validator on the product page.
If you have the multi-location origin of the product for your store, You can set shipping based on the product’s origin.
You can set conditional logic for shipping rate based on Order Price, Item Weight, Item Qty, Product Selection (Here you can set different shipping for each product), and so on…
- Exclude Zip codes of state/province.
- You can input in 3 ways combined. comma separated (2233,2234,2235) AND range based (2200=2250) AND starts with (AB3*) and length match (PA2*##).
- Each product-based shipping, Mix Cart shipping, Blended rate. Restrict certain products to ship available Zip codes only.
- Display and Adjust rates using many variables and conditions.
- Setup surcharge on Quantity/Weight.(incremental rate).
- Distance-based delivery charge using google Maps API.
- Shipping rates by the vendor.
How to set up Local Pickup on Shopify
When customers are close to your business, you can offer them unique, local delivery methods. This can fulfill time and improve the customer experience.
You can create Shopify Local Delivery Rates or “Pick up in Store” Rates.
- Setting up local delivery for online orders
- Migrating your local delivery method
- Setting up a pickup for online orders
- Shopify Local Delivery app
Book a Personal Demo
We know shipping is complicated, and learning the new app can be complicated. If you want a guided tour of the app tailored to your specific shipping needs, head to our website or the ‘Support‘ page within the app to book a demo.
If you need any help then we are available on Live chat or contact us via email or book a call for support.