Welcome to Our Help Desk.
You will get all the detailed information for your queries related to our Shopify apps.
How to create Cart Conditional Discount?
2980 Views August 08, 2021
Spend over X and get fixed or percentage discount. This offer will tempt your customer to spend more.
Buy $200 and get 20% Off on whole order.
Buy $300 and get 25% Off on whole order.
Buy $400 and get 30% Off on whole order.
If X product is in the cart then apply 10% on cart subtotal with minimum spend of $500.
Below are the steps to create a Cart Conditional Discount.
Go to Apps -> Offers -> Cart Conditional Discount
Select Cart conditional and Create Offer
=> Add offer Name, Start Date, End Date and Status.
Offer will apply when below product in/not in cart
- Select All product of the store
- Select particular product
- Select particular Variant
- Select particular Collection
=> Click on Add Products
=> After product selection here you can see the preview
Select Discount Checks
Cart Total(threshold) Check:
- Cart total after other discount apply
- Cart total before other discount apply
- Count only none discounted product
- Stack: If user alredy get one Cart Conditional Discount on cart page, then it will show next eligible Cart Conditional Discount offer.
- Terminate: If user alredy get one Cart Conditional Discount on cart page, then it not show next eligible Cart Conditional Discount.
Discount limitation checks
- Discount will applied when above product is in cart
- Discount will applied when above product is not in cart
Select Customer Tags
You can set customer tags here. If you want to apply this discount to a particular group of people then you can do it.
Select Discount Type
Select Discount Type like % or fixed amount and different options like
=> Discount, Max Discount
Cart Discount Rule
Select Cart Discount Rule like all conditions or any condition and different options like
=> Minimum Cart Quantity, Minimum Cart Total (Threshold Amount)