Welcome to Our Help Desk.
You will get all the detailed information for your queries related to our Shopify apps.
How to Create Wholesale/General Discount?
Wholesaling is the act of buying goods in bulk from a manufacturer at a discounted price and selling to a retailer for a higher price, for them to repackage and in turn, resell in smaller quantities at an even higher price to consumers.
It’s a B2B business strategy where businesses will buy some goods from the manufacturer at a lower price and sell the goods to the retailer at a high price.
- The T-shirt’s normal price is $10. The wholesaler can buy it at $8 cost but the minimum quantity will be 50.
- As a normal customer, You can purchase a plastic pot at a $20 price. But if you are a wholesaler you can purchase it at $15 with the minimum quantity of 100.
Below are the Steps to Create a Volume Discount:
- Go to Apps -> Offers -> Create Offer
- Select Wholesale Discount and Create Offer
- Set your order details like Offer Name, Description, Priority, and Status, and schedule the offer.
- Select your Wholesale type like:
- Whole(Full) Website
- Product (Selected products only)
- Variant (Selected variants only)
- Collection (Selected collection only)
- After selecting Wholesale Customers type:
- All Customer
- Customer Group
- Customer Tags
- Now you have to select discount type & cart discount rule.