Welcome to Our Help Desk.
You will get all the detailed information for your queries related to our Shopify apps.
Priority and Product Base Shipping
3582 Views May 05, 2022
Before one or more shipping rates are displayed on checkout if multiple conditions are true.
Now you can manage the rates which one you want to display. You have three options here “All”, “Higher”, “Lower”.
- If you select “All” then it will display all true conditions shipping rate.
- If you select “Higher” then it will display only one rate on shipping which is the highest one.
- If you select “lower” then it will display only one rate on shipping which is the lowest one.
Rate Modifier Title Settings
You can set the position of rate description. You have three option here “Append Title”, “Replace Title”, “Append Description”.
- If you choose “Append Title,” it will append the rate modifier title with the rate title.
- If you choose “Replace Title,” it will replace the rate title with rate modifier title.
- If you choose “Append Description,” It will append the description with shipping rate.