Business Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who can join us and enhance the sales capabilities for a long term basis.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 - 7 Year
- The main job is to generate leads for tech support business.
- Achieving (and exceeding) sales targets in both Revenue and Gross Margin.
- Creating a strategy framework for the company's activities in the concerned vertical.
- Creating and closing new business opportunities for the company.
- Manage the full corporate sales cycle - from initial unqualified enquiry, quotation, evaluation and support issues, commercials, price negotiation and closure. Increase the conversion rate of enquiries/ closed sales.
- Work closely with delivery functions in ensuring successful execution of projects, allowing complete tracking of the engagement against business parameters.
- Conduct prospecting and lead follow up from marketing activities as required to sales processes & methodologies.
- Monitor and report on all activities and forecasts and provide relevant management information.
- Enhancing the revenue from existing client and their affiliates.
- Managing the delivery chain through offshore development team.
- Providing support to customers, including transfer of information, presentations and training to customers.
- Understanding the client future direction and plans and championing this direction within the organization.
- Creating, Establishing and Delivering Sales plans.
- Continuously identifying client needs.
- Sound knowledge of the sales process.
- Services sales experience in a large/medium Consulting environment
- Good knowledge of the IT Services Sector including experience in selling
- Outsourcing and Offshoring.
- Good network of Influencers and Decision makers in Services industry
- Significant experience on Solution and Service Sales.
- Proven sales skills, Excellent Communicator, with drive and ambition, result focused approach.
- Business Development experience of at least 2- 4 years in the same domain specifically catering to US/UK/Australia/Canada.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are pre-requisites
- They also need to be creative, adaptable, enquiring and analytical, and enjoy dealing with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Self-sufficient/self-starter on a day-to-day basis, but also willing and able to fit in to a small but highly skilled team of sales professionals.
- Target driven, leads from the front, Good Negotiating Skills.
What we will expect from you:
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Growth mindset
- Quick learner
- In-house Multilingual speaker
- Work appreciation activities
- Internship and training accomplishment
- Encouragement of projects and conferences
- Professional working environment
- Miscellaneous activities enforcement