Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0 to 2+ year
- Candidate should have at least 0.6Month to 2 years of experience In Search Engine optimization for Executive role.
- Knowledge of on page Optimization
- Knowledge of off page Optimization
- Know-how of Site map creation
- Strong in written and oral communications.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML and latest SEO techniques and tools.
- Owning visibility across a large portfolio of keywords and basic analysis
- Enhancing website visibility through high value link acquisition initiatives.
- Developing and improving internal SEO tools, reporting and processes.
- Making recommendations in order for client sites to be better optimized.
- Monitor, track & report on Web Analytics metrics.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search and SEO.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintaining our social media presence
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Should also know about Content Writing
What we will expect from you:
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Growth mindset
- Quick learner
- In-house Multilingual speaker
- Work appreciation activities
- Internship and training accomplishment
- Encouragement of projects and conferences
- Professional working environment
- Miscellaneous activities enforcement