Front End Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 to 4+ year
- Experience creating code to client's personalized needs and requirements.
- Experience in designing responsive & Adoptive websites using HTML5, CSS3, targeting all devices.
- Proficient in using server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Advantage will be Experience with React js, Vue js is a plus, and web flow.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools TFS / Git & SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Delivering a complete front end application / website.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services.
What we will expect from you:
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Growth mindset
- Quick learner
- In-house Multilingual speaker
- Work appreciation activities
- Internship and training accomplishment
- Encouragement of projects and conferences
- Professional working environment
- Miscellaneous activities enforcement