Surat - India
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 to 4+ year
- Responsible for proper project/ sprint planning and creating detailed requirements and planning documents before actual coding starts on the project.
- Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
- Guiding Project Coordinator/ Project Leader define technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
- Responsibility for Development, Unit Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of Web Sites and Web Applications in team environment.
- Development projects are varied with focus on Live streaming, Social- networking, E- Commerce applications mainly.
- Working on medium and large sized projects.
- Planning and allocating work to the team, technical guidance to your juniors.
- Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress.
- Review/ Improve upon current processes/ methodologies as per guidelines from management.
- Should have good understanding of Php5/ Php7
- Working Knowledge of Linux (Window, Ubuntu, Fedora)
- Experience in planning, execution and implementation of high quality software projects.
- Experience in client relationship management, project co- ordination and delivery management in an onsite- offshore model.
- Good Communication Skills with Team and Time Management.
- Should be able to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures efficiently.
- Ability to understand how to think around obstacles and execute deliverables on time.
- Desire to change the existing paradigms, think out of the box and sharp analytical mind.
- Must have high initiative, good attitude, leadership qualities, good Interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities.
- Developing products and project with complete lifecycle right from implementation, Error handling , development , understanding product requirements and specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and database to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Responsible for answering client queries.
- In- Depth understanding of database schemas.
- Write clean, well-designed code
What we will expect from you:
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Growth mindset
- Quick learner
- In-house Multilingual speaker
- Work appreciation activities
- Internship and training accomplishment
- Encouragement of projects and conferences
- Professional working environment
- Miscellaneous activities enforcement