Surat - India
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 to 3+ year
- PHP, WordPress, Themes, Plug-ins, WordPress Template Design, API Integration.
- CSS, HTML, JQuery.
- Expertise with MySQL and DBMS Concept.
- Good understanding of cross- platform and cross- browser issues.
- At least 1 years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in Development and Customization of WordPress Websites and applications.
- Good Knowledge of WordPress and Woo - Commerce including plugin development, Customization and Payment gateways integrations.
- Experience in developing Responsive websites.
- Must have good knowledge in handling content updates and Integration of WordPress applications (Plugin , Hooks , Themes, Filters etc..).
- Work Experience in Laravel and PHP Frameworks would be added advantage.
- Write clean, well-designed code and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensuring high-performance availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- To understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- To create own themes based on requirements from HTML scratch
What we will expect from you:
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Growth mindset
- Quick learner
- In-house Multilingual speaker
- Work appreciation activities
- Internship and training accomplishment
- Encouragement of projects and conferences
- Professional working environment
- Miscellaneous activities enforcement